Tuesday, January 13, 2009

12 January 2009

Hey Mom! I always appreciate the email.

I am way excited for Adam! You know, I want to believe the old saying that for every door knocked here, another person receives baptism in S. America. When it pours really really hard when we are out working here, I like to say that they must be filling the baptismal font on the other side of the world! Haha. He will do great!

Of all the missionaries in Hiroshima, about half are from the states, a third are from Japan, and the rest are from Australia and Brazil. Theyre cool.

Its snowing right now. January and February are the coldest months here, and it shows! Ya know, I kinda prefer the snow to rain. Sure, its pretty darn cold, but at least we dont get all wet.

Ill get on the electric razor. I will make sure that its ready usable in the states.

My companion is absolutely amazing! The members here are lighting up with referrals, and we are soo busy visiting people, that weve got no time! Its pretty cool. Last week, I came down with a cold, but dont worry, Im over it. And yes, I rested a bit, drank lots of water, and all that fun stuff.
Im good! :-)

Well, thank you for everything. You are the best.

Love,
Elder Hogge

P.S. Will you be my valentine? Haha.

No comments: